What I do know about it people is that it FLIES! Way to fast and I am not keeping up with it. I'm still struggling on the energy thing and it's starting to become a pesky little problem. No, I haven't completed my challenges for a week and it makes me sad...! I'd be lying if I said I have a really good excuse and truth is you all probably wouldn't believe it anyway!
Last week sometime we had a tiny bit of snow that is for the first time in Johannesburg since 1981. I wasn't even born yet! LOL so this snowy thing was quite an exciting day for me and I'm sure millions of other skittles (people Hehehe) out there.
This week has already started and I have 3 challenges to do by Saturday! time is going again and I'm still wondering where I can find work! Just ridiculously... Ridiculous. I thought I had an ear ache for the last week but apparently it is or was a strained muscle in my neck that was causing it to ache? Well, What I do know is that by the time I left the other side of my neck was a million times more sore than it was when I arrived! Not impressed and I'm still wondering if the doc knows what is really happening. Hmmmm!
There is One challenge I managed to tackle and that's a sewing one! yes I did sew! I am quite proud on the object thing I made with a little help on how to do it from my mom hehe
WAIT FOR IT.........
A Pillow Case! whoop whoop!
A two sided pillow ! Definitely proud of this one!
Then I felt that seeing as I was putting some awesome looking pillows into my room, I need to sort out the chaos and make a sorted, liveable room. So, on Women's Day, I pulled everything off my shelves and tables and sorted through every little thing. It needed to be done but boy in some way, it was GREAT fun!
Our found many things from good memories that I forgot I even had! My problem is though, I like to keep the most ridiculous things for memories that I realized was really not needed. BUT! Always a good ;augh going back to that particular memory!
My room before-----------> Embarrassment!
That's all for now as I have to go and try catch up with all my challenges As fast as possible!
wish me luck :)
Tata!
Krazy Loves






No comments:
Post a Comment