Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Past Challenges and Changes

Good Evening everyone :)

Hope everyone has had a great day and all?

I have managed to get most of the pics I need to show you all what challenges and changes I have made or done in the last year :)

Here is the pic of the Rainbow cake Adam and I made... This is it... The colour's didn't come out as bright as I would have liked them too and I couldn't get the yellow right so that became orange and yellow. Then of course I preferred to have white icing around it but that just wasn't happening either as it came out a weird caramel colour! So instead we went with chocolate :D LOL

My mom was looking something up on the internet one day and came across this guy in America (Cant remember his name at present but It involved losing weight and most importantly Health. He would do a fast for a while on "green Juice" Which Contains:

4 green Apples
approx 4 celery sticks
a handful of spinach
lemon juice
papaya...

Well, Our "green juice" had that but you could add Ginger and other stuff too. Now we dont have a juicer which only gives you the liquid. SO we had to just use our blender which worked out better for us because It felt like I was sort of eating something hehehe. So we got the ruffage and I would drink two small glasses a day as I was quite keen on the weight loss thing as most girls are :P Its not the tastiest thing nor at all the most attractive but at the same time its not the worst tasting either. 

I lost 2 kilos in a week which I was quite happy about. My moms friend tried it too but a bit more seriously and lost even more. The only horrid thing about it... Is the process of making it takes long :(

If you just search Green juice you will find a video on the guy! Its very interesting and Its helped quite a few people we know :) I stopped drinking it in december and it was quite hard getting back in to it. 
BUT! I am! Every morning as my breakfast I have a small glass and slowly I will have two a day... heres what it looks like:
Yummy :D

THEN! We decided we needed a veggie garden because we had been procrastinating about it for ages! SO I got the gardener to help me out and dig a square next to the house near the back door :) 
Now it has plenty red tomatoes in it and spinach and... well it used to have beans but i'm not sure where those have disappeared too.... MMMMM

But I have ONE lonely carrot in there too :D Quite proud of it actually :) Even eaten the spinach already and goes into our juice!

There are a few other things but I thing getting back on to my weekly challenges will be better than going back in time :)

I will start that On Saturday as that's when I normally receive them, but also because its easier with work and all in the week :) 

Have an AWESOME day and night!

Lovies

Cait xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment