Wednesday, 15 March 2017

2017 - How Time Flies.

Where do I begin...?


I suppose starting at the beginning would be a good start? Though I wouldn't have the faintest idea as to what to start with! 

It has been 4 years since I last did a blog post. I cannot begin to explain how much I miss it, let alone how much has changed in so many years even though it feels like it was yesterday. 

I, myself have gone through many changes that some may say I am not the same person I used to be. But that's good, Right? How boring would life be if we never changed? It would mean we have not experienced life in the billions of different ways. It would mean that none of us have grown up to be our own unique selves! 

I can't say whether I am better a being than I used to be or not. I would like to believe I am! My passions have either grown stronger or changed, My goals have either been reached or no longer exist. How I saw my life 4 years ago is absolutely nothing like that and for now in most cases, I can say it has changed for the better.

A person will always wonder the famous words of "What If" and how different things/ life would have gone if we had acted, behaved, said and did things differently. I often do and wonder if Mistakes were made or the best decisions.

Though as I am getting older, I am learning that Everything happens for a reason whether we like it or not. You are dealt a set of cards and how you play your Hand is how well and with strength you handle the game.

We might not being what we want to be and at the same time some may be doing everything they dreamed. All you can do is embrace life with all the Beauty it has to offer amongst the darkness and sadness. 

Smile Everyday! It's one of my favourite things to do :)

Until Next time...

Lovies, 

Cait. xx












No comments:

Post a Comment