Monday, 9 July 2012

Brrrr... Is it just me, or is it really cold tonight? It just makes me think of my first challenge that I received today. THIS! Is going to be a big one for me as I absolutely adore sleep. My first challenge is to wake up early enough to see the sunrise. Now I know there are many many people who do that already... But me? No no! I try and sleep till the last second that I really do have to get up.

It's okay, I will face this challenge head on  and who knows? maybe I'll make it a habit to wake up at sparrow's fart to see the magnificent sun! My only problem.... If I think it's pretty icy now, how on earth am I going to cope with the morning chill? Winter... Not my favourite thing! Thanks too http://www.onlinelifemakeover.com/ for given me this challenge. I will try for Tomorrow morning, but i have a week *Wink Wink*

Now, last at 10pm I decided to bake a chocolate cake :) I did that, Left it till later today simply because I was busy and then I iced it up inside with a simple icing mix. I will load a link to the recipe as the cake is still super moist and yummy for a SIMPLE Chocolate cake! Icing? I just whipped some cream, added icing sugar and some cocoa as to how I wanted it! I'm impressed with myself!

Here are two pics of the first half and then the final product!

Halfway!

Final!

Look, its no masterpiece LOL but is gooood!

alright, time for a break!

Krazy Loves,

Cait!

No comments:

Post a Comment