Wednesday, 11 July 2012

HELLO! So, I missed a day of blogging. Atleast it's just one day and not 10! I'm trying hard to keep up with this.
My Chocolate cake was a BIG success and I am really proud of it as it was kind of a first time thing.
Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe | How to Make Chocolate Cake | Just Easy Recipes . This is where I got the recipe on my spontaneous adventure! It's been 4 days and it's still scrumptiously moist! As I said for the icing just cream, cocoa and icing sugar. Amounts? Just as much as YOU want! It was also a good snack for my grandpa who suffers from Alzheimers as he eats as if he has never eaten before. Sometimes the most simple mixture makes the best creation!

As for my other challenge... Honestly? I've been avoiding it as much as I can. Waking up with these chilly mornings to see the sun rise makes me shiver just by thinking of it. ALTHOUGH.... I have this phone at the moment from doing promotions which I now have to take back tomorrow and this forces me to wake up early so I can take advantage of the excellent camera that it has. It's a SONY Xperia S, and knowing SONY with their excellent camera's available, the 12 mp camera will sure take a Stunning photo of the sun rise. So, tomorrow it is then. Mmmmm Sony should pay me for half advertising LOL :) Or just give me the phone :P Back to the camera, point is you wouldnt even need a camera and it's so easy to share your photo's and all! https://www.facebook.com/sonymobile Check it out :)

As an extra challenge for myself, Ive decided that i really need to improve my vocabulary so I'll learning 4 random words a day out of the dictionary. Why? Because I can :) I find dictionaries very boring to look at and think they should spice them up a bit... maybe.

Anyway, Until the next post. Cheerio!

Krazy Loves.

Cait! xx


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog - it is njammie!!! C'Mon, post that picture of the sunrise - I dare you!!!

    And I love the challenge about teh 4 words a day - think I shoudl add that to my challenges as well. how do you choose which words to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D You just made my day! I'm adding the picture right now in the next post!

    The way I'm doing it is opening up to a random page for each word and learn the first one you see :) I'll be posting the four words I learn with their definitions on my posts!

    P.S THANK YOU!b This blog helps alot :D

    ReplyDelete