Monday, 23 July 2012

GOOD MEOOOORNING! *smiles*

Wow, it's a new week and boy am I feeling refreshed! it's a bit cold and that's making me a little lazy BUT I am just getting warmed up to tackle this week! I have so many "Challenges" I want to do this week but I will call them Goals!.

Today I shall be Receiving My Week 3 Challenge from  www.onlinelifemakeover.com (Pretty Powerful) and I'm quite excited to see what they throw at me this week! So that's Goal 1 to finish Then! Challenge 2, Will still be 4 words a day! Although my Goal is too blog Everyday this week even if it's quick and short! 

Already another two challenges making 3 Goals for this week! THEN! I've decided, Seeing as my moms sews I need to learn how to sew this week! That's my Challenge 4 and also waking up an hour early to stretch and jog! okay, maybe walk Haha but it's a start!

Alright that's all for now, maybe I'll add one or two more? Hmmmm we shall see! 

Enjoy the day everyone!

Krazy loves

Cait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment