I'm Here! I have been trying so hard to sit down and start typing this post but every time I start it something needs to be done and off I go again... Shoo!
Alright so after trying so hard to avoid waking up for the sunrise challenge from http://www.onlinelifemakeover.com/ I took advantage of that phone, found out what time the sunrises as I obviously had no clue LOL. It rises at about 06:50 in Johannesburg and so late because it's Winter... Can you imagine how hard it would be for me to wake up if it was in Summer!
Here is the moon before the sunrise... for some reason my PC has added its own effect... Mmmmm.
And then, THE SUNRISE
--------> Pretty right. Thats the view from my window!
There we go! Challenge for Week 1 done! now to wait to receive my next challenge on Monday.
Otherwise I said in my previous post I will be learning four new words a day! How? By grabbing that dictionary, dusting it off and choosing four random pages and whichever word on that page catches my eye first. So, Here are my first four words:
1. Insuperable- Unable to be over-come
2. Dissertation- A long speech or piece of writing about something.
3. Pincer- The claw of a shellfish such as a lobster.
4.Clandestine - Done secretly, kept secretly.
WOW! I did not know that these words existed! This is actually a fun challenge as you can test friends and family on there Vocab! I just tested my mom! You learn something new everyday.
I've decided I might have another challenge to do before Monday. But I'll post that tomorrow *wink*
Krazy Loves
Cait! xx


Hi krazy kait, I think your picture is amazing. Now you can print it out and stick it to your wall so you never have to wake up early again to see the sun rise.
ReplyDeleteDid your mom pass her test on vocab? I think I will sue your 4 words this week at random during my conversations - that should confuse people