WHOOOOHOOOO! I am finally starting this thing! boy am I excited to get this new and possibly crazy challenge going. This, just posting and making sure I get my challenges done in time is a challenge on it's own, but I am ready to do this!
I have decided to take these challenges on because for one, I was inspired by someone who I could is like my mentor by the name of Lizette Hunt who has a blog going called "Not for Sissies". Absolutely brilliant! Secondly, I am twenty years old and already learning about how life really is and that it can be quite tough.... BUT! only if you let it. I know that I can do more than I already am and I have decided that I will push myself to complete (For now) 1 challenge a week, maybe more, and increase the challenges as I go along :D
I will be awaiting my new challenge for the week tomorrow from http://www.onlinelifemakeover.com/! This will hopefully help give my life a bit of a lift and hey! Maybe you can try the challenges and see if it does anything from you! yay!!
Tonight though, I will be starting off with baking a simple chocolate cake! Hope it works out well and if it does Ill post the recipe!
Here's to a new outlook on life and a positive attitude! Cheers!
Krazy Loves
Cait!
Oh Boy, For my first blog there are one or two or maybe more grammar mistakes! Forgive as i was toooo excited to check it so I could make the necessary corrections... next time!LOL
ReplyDeleteDo nto stress - it is called BLOG Grammar and are allowed. Actually, what is so nice about blogging is that it is yours and you can do what you want (within the laws of the country of course)
ReplyDeleteI love you lots and cannot wait to see what your challenge is going to be - let us ll know how it goes!!!