I know to many, many people my challenges are not so challenging but this is me starting to make changes and one day taking on even harder challenges and push myself to the limits I know I can reach. These small challenges are also things to keep me busy and completing something instead of sitting watching T.V!
There are so many things that I am dying to do and intend on doing them by forcing myself to miss one of my many favourite shows! It's silly and all but I love some of the shows they have running and after a long, tiring day becoming a sack of potatoes on the couch just relaxes me and I forget about all the crap that's going on out there. The only reason why I want to stop some of that is because I actually enjoy doing something and seeing the outcome!
I'm not going to do the four words right now because I should be working but I'm going to try two challenges today and see if I can have one ready to post tomorrow :) Just a bit of crafts!
Chat tomorrow :)
Krazy Loves!
Cait xxx
I cannot wait for the craft challenge, AND I want to see the sewing challenge.
ReplyDelete