Time was not on my side last week and energy?? What is that? I don't even know what that word means. I'm twenty and all I want to do is sleep! SO! does anyone have suggestions to help me get my energy levels up and running??? HELP!
Now I could just be miserable and whine about how I haven't done my challenges and complain about that pain in the arse four letter TIME... Or, I could move and tell you about my two tiny little challenges I did and how proud I was to do them. Now as you know I get the weekly challenge from http://www.onlinelifemakeover.com/ and last week was to let my feminine side come out a bit more with heels and lipstick or whatever I felt gave me some spark, well I tend to wear heels and all... ALL THE TIME so I decided I should where a bold, yet my favourite colour Red and my highest heels and so I did!
Then seeing as I managed to miss all the challenges I said I would do I took on one that I decided I wanted to do. A friend of mine said he really wanted someone to make cookie monster cupcakes and he would be indebted to whoever made one. Hey hey! I thought I should try it and I accepted the challenge!
The original artist ------>
<------and I created this! Now I'm no Masterchef but I am pretty proud of this outcome as it was my first time to bake cupcakes! and I made Cookie Monsters!
Find something Random like this and try it! It's great fun and you learn how to improvise.
I went to gym for the first time ever in my entire life with my boyfriend as he LOVES the gym and I could never understand why. It's actually not that bad and somehow I was not in pain the next day... But that challenge is not on just yet... I still need to be dragged back to decide if I enjoy it LOL!
enough for tonight! I am going to try my best to blog more often!
Krazy Loves!
Cait xxx


You enjoyed gym ;) Juuuuuuuuust admit.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Oh......and those cupcakes were the absolute best!
ReplyDeleteCake boss!
LOL, I did haha but we'll still see :P
ReplyDelete